Jen came over, and I was yoga.
After that, Sharon and I had lunch at the vintage cafe.
Today I had my regular appointment with my chiropodist, in which:
o She did the 10 week adjustment on the length of my toenails
o removed a small growth on the arch of my foot.
I expected the procedure to be trivial, but after she was finished, she said
o keep off of it until you see me on monday
o don’t change the dressing until then
o Bad News:
– no ACLU mtg tonight
– no post election meeting Tuesday
– no ballroom dance lesson Thursday 13 Nov
– no yoga for me Monday 17 Nov
– only seated exercises until then.
o Good News:
– limited housework
– I am the proud owner of 30 brand new, never used
– learning is facilitated